Marketing Manager, Co-Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
What you will do
As a member of our Partner Success Team, you will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns on behalf of leading cross-border e-commerce companies that are using Klarna’s services. You will plan, execute and evaluate campaigns and have end-to-end responsibility for everything marketing related towards retailers and merchants that are using Klarna to sell products outside China. This role will also entail participating in pitches where we showcase our huge network of 90 million worldwide consumers and how that can help e-commerce companies sell more in Europe and US. The marketer has the gravitas needed to both consult and execute towards some of the best marketing organisations in the world.
Who you are
- You are ambitious and will show significant drive in everything you do
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results
- At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent
- You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do
- You enjoy a high pace and can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritise your work effectively according to goals
- You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks
- It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery
You should have
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience
- Deep knowledge and experience of B2C or e-commerce behaviours in markets like Europe and US.
- Combine an entrepreneurial mindset with interests in digital business or design thinking.
- Demonstrate business acumen, you are used to navigate business KPIs and how to transform them into marketing initiatives and metrics.
- You have consumer centricity at the heart of everything you do.
- Experience from working with external agencies or in-house agencies to create concepts and campaigns
- High understanding of different marketing channels, and adapting campaigns for different mediums and target groups in Europe and US.
- Experience in making data-driven marketing decisions using market research, A/B testing, and other analytical tools to ensure end-user understanding
- Experience working with international networks, merchants or companies
- Knowledge of e-Commerce, retail, payments, banking and/or fintech markets
Your application has been successfully submitted.