Institutional Lending Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for motivated candidates for a operation role for OTC loan and institutional lending business
- Execute and manage new loan originations with institutional clients including hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, exchanges and broker-dealers
- Assist in portfolio management, risk control and settlement
- Work closely with internal supporting teams on loan agreement documentation, backend configuration etc
- Provide feedback of market color and product experience across different departments and provide innovative solutions
- 2+ years of relevant experience in traditional finance, capital markets or digital currency markets
- Strong data analysis, relationship management and interpersonal communication skills
- Similar experience at a cryptocurrency firm or within traditional capital markets is a plus
- Bilingual preferred (English and Chinese), strong written English communication skills, to liaise with clients across the region
- High attention to detail
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.