Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
We are seeking an experienced B2B Business Development Manager to join the Inside Sales Acquisition Team. The primary purpose of this role to reach out to acquire new business to achieve the monthly sales target. This includes building up of a strong sales pipeline, following up on all sales leads and driving applications and activation of Paypal’s products and services.
You will be selling to Businesses based in the South East Asia Markets. You will support your merchants from acquisition through to integration and ensure they are live and running. To be successful, you should have experience in cold calling, consultative selling and strong pipeline management.Job Description:
- Cold call, self-prospect, and build network to generate prospect pipeline to acquire new merchants
- Develop sales strategy and identify high value prospects within Mid-Market segment
- Support channel partner initiatives such as joint events to represent PayPal and meet new prospects
- Robust pipeline management via Salesforce to ensure accurate forecast of performance and deliver strong results
- Meet and exceed productivity / pipeline metrics and monthly revenue targets
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- Ability to develop sales strategy and identify key prospects for pipeline building
- Identify potential partners for vertical acquisition and leads generation
- Pipeline management expertise, and experience with Salesforce
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Hunter mentality
- Self-motivated, positive and results oriented
- eCommerce and payment industry experience preferred
- Role will be based in Singapore
- Experience in B2B will be advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal