Software Development Engineer II
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer IIOverview
• MasterCard Payment Gateway Services is a leading supplier of on-line payment and fraud screening services. We are an innovative and ambitious market leader intent on growing our global presence.
• This role has been created to add senior developer expertise to an existing roadmap development team
• Are your development skills top notch and can you adapt and learn new environments quickly?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Feature development in a cloud native and legacy environment on Java and other languages, utilising best engineering practices and best engineering tooling
All About You
- building 12-factor apps
- building enterprise grade apps for cloud
- automating build & deployments using Maven & Ant
- Cloud deployed systems in Cloud Foundry
Frameworks & technologies:
- Expert knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring Foundation ( Senior level experience), Java J2EE (Senior level experience)
- Experience working with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Practical experience with NoSQL, Redis database technologies
- Distributed systems using Apache Kafka, Apache Zookeeper, Apache Ignite
- Build automation with Maven, Ant
- Test automation with Cucumber and Selenium
- Distributed Cache (GemFire, Hazelcast, Memcached, Ignite, Redis)
- SQL (Senior level experience)
Software design & development approaches:
- Experience developing software using domain-driven design (DDD) approach
- Strong understanding of REST architectural style and experience building RESTful APIs and RESTful Web Services
- TDD software design
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) supported by Jenkins or similar automation servers
- Experience building mission-critical applications based on Micro services Architecture
- Proficiency using Generics, Lambda Expressions, and Streams
- Experience building Reactive Systems
- Working knowledge of utilizing and administering Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools (e.g. Git, Subversion) for software development
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented principalsDue to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities