This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
MYOB is a business platform with a mission to help businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and redefining conventions. We believe in a flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and make it even better!
At MYOB we are hiring across the board for all things Development. We currently have vacancies for Developers, Senior Developers, Front End, Back End and Full Stack.
So, if you have a passion for delivering clean, well-tested code that meets market needs and want to be the driver of the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Join us and work with passionate and like-minded people to build new experiences on our flagship Cloud platform, MYOB Essentials.
Our software development teams are given the autonomy to solve complex problems and deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
We iterate regularly using experimentation to get things in front of customers, so that we continually adapt and learn.
Being a Developer at MYOB means having a curious mindset, and being involved in the following:
- Being a part of the team that is moving MYOB into the future, becoming a Business Management Platform
- Delivering software regularly to our customers using sensible defaults and systems thinking (new to some concepts, we will be here to help)
- Cross functional collaboration to deliver value
- Working with multiple tech stacks
- Using the latest in Cloud technologies
- Design, build, test and deploy software solutions using a combination of various architectures
- Leading with experimentation with fast feedback loops
- Driving continuous improvement in our development and DevOps practices
To be considered, you will need:
- Strong programming skills (we are tech agnostic when it comes to hiring)
- Design and development of highly scalable, high performance systems
- An understanding of programming fundamentals and concepts
- Experience in Testing, DevOps, writing clean code and architecting quality solutions with a passion for bringing others on the journey
- Open to learning other languages and frameworks that support our technical direction
- Care about delivering a great product as well as how it’s performing in market
- An understanding of some cloud platforms and CI/CD would be an amazing addition too!
What makes this role exciting:
- Great flexible working culture
- Be part of a collaborative team that has customer at the centre of everything
- Work on state-of-the-art technologies and use the best engineering practices
- Plenty of benefits like MacBook or Dell Laptop (your choice), great parental leave policy, access to exclusive discounts, wellness and mindfulness programs and lots more
- drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training and learn from the leaders around you
- Opportunity to progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more