As an Implementation Consultant at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by leading prospective clients through the integration process and turning them into happy and productive Stripe users.
- You are adept at managing client relationships, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the challenges users face while onboarding with Stripe and can lead a complex, multi-party integration in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- You have worked with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Legal, Business Teams, etc) to craft custom solutions to achieve customer objectives.
- You thrive on the urgency and importance of working with our largest customers and are capable of independently leading a customer integration from start to finish.
- You are used to project management, engaging stakeholders and holding cross-functional teams accountable to a timeline.
- You want to actively decrease a user’s overall Stripe onboarding timeline and help Stripe understand the levers that influence this time-to-live metric.
- You enjoy pattern recognition and solving thematic problems. You will create user-facing content for short-term solutions and also work with Sales, Product & Engineering on long-term solutions.
- You enjoy building – you will help build an account deployment process that can be scaled across global sales teams at Stripe.
- If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Own the full implementation cycle from signed-to-live for mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Be responsible for proactively developing and project managing a customer’s integration strategy, plan and timeline.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop, improve, and scale our processes.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience working with customers, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Deep understanding of the Stripe API, and ability to explain complex API concepts to Stripe’s largest and most technical customers.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft tailored solutions.
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills, including ability to identify suboptimal internal processes.
- Ability to recognize repeated user-facing issues and build scalable solutions.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in technology.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet/software company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
- Prior experience working with large mid-market companies as well as enterprise organizations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.