Market Data Analytics Lead/Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Data is at the core of Binance’s mission to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Data Analysts across the company perform impactful analysis to identify trends, and make strategic and important decisions that impact an active and rapidly growing user base.
We're looking for a Markets Lead/Manager to lead our Data Analytics team.
This is a full-time role that can be remote from Asia (Singapore, Taiwan, China or Hong Kong).
- Leading through example: Overseeing high performing, multidisciplinary members of the Data & Analytics team, you will design and build complex visualisations and analytical models to understand the impact of various market or operational changes to our business
- You will work closely with the trading operational and functional areas to identify, prioritise and deliver on their most pressing and impactful analytical use case; turning complex findings into simple visualisations and recommendations for execution
- Analyze and interpret large (PB-scale) volumes of transactional, operational and customer data using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Be part of a fast-paced industry and organisation where time to market is critical
- A degree in a quantitative discipline, as Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, or Life Sciences
- Minimum 8 years of financial services/trading/derivatives analytics industry experience applying advanced risk, liquidity and margin analytics
- Demonstrated experience in the application of analytical techniques to guide operational improvements, scheduling, asset utilisation or investment decisions; and of supervising the work of others, preferably analytics or engineering roles
- Advanced competency in two or more of the following: An analytical software (e.g. R, SAS); A data visualisation tool (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI,); A relational or graph database management tool (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Neo4J); or Programming. (e.g. VBA, C++, Java, Python)
- A desire and ability to think abstractly, solve problems and deal with ambiguity
- Enthusiasm and drive to be a leader in our team, helping shape and develop its future
- Strong communication, presentation, project management and time management skills
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.