Inside Sales - Sales Leader (HKT)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
We are seeking an experienced Sales Leader to lead the Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan (HKT) Inside Sales team. The Sales Leader will play an important role to drive the Mid-Market merchant growth for HKT and by managing a team of direct sales executives. The core responsibility is to develop, coach and inspire a team of sales executives to acquire merchants in the Mid-Market segment to exceed revenue goals. The sales leader will achieve this by leading a best-in-class sales team to effectively promote PayPal’s unique value proposition and act as a customer champion to help our Merchants maximize growth.
You will have in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. You are a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
The role comes with remuneration package that includes base and lucrative commission plan.Job Description:
- Build high performing inside sales team in HKT market. Create and maintain a strong sales culture focused on performance and positive Merchant experience
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfil them. Conduct 1-1 coaching to continuously improve sales capability and develop growth mindset in the sales team
- Drive sales discipline including performance & pipeline reporting through team meetings, 1-1s and performance management process
- Work with internal stakeholder to review and enhance existing sales process to help sales representatives shorten the sales cycle.
- Utilizes analytics tools and works to provide detailed analyses of sales performance for the purpose of formulating sales strategy that identify the successes, weaknesses, and opportunities to sales management.
- Understand the payment competitive landscape in Hong Kong to build a strong pipeline and lead generation.
- Builds strong relationships with the external partners and merchants and interacts with them to promote the PayPal brand and play an active role in the Payment industry for possible partnership collaboration.
- Attract and retain talent by focusing on personal career development
- Work with other internal teams such as Demand Generation, Braintree, Account Management, Risk, Compliance and Marketing to optimize sales process efficiencies
Experience & Qualifications
- Min 8+ years B2B sales experience
- Proven track record in building successful sales teams, ability to coach and inspire others
- Performance and results driven, strong analytical mindset
- Strong personal presence
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, eCommerce and payment industry experience preferred
- This is a target driven role
- Tertiary qualified
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal