Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
We are seeking an experienced B2B Business Development Manager to join the Inside Sales Acquisition Team. Your role will be to reach out to businesses with the aim of signing up new merchants. You will support your merchants from acquisition through to integration and ensure they are live and running.
To be successful, you should have experience in cold calling, consultative selling and strong pipeline management. The role comes with remuneration package that includes base and lucrative commission plan to reward top performance.Job Description:
- Conduct virtual as well as face to face sales and use consultative sales approach to acquire new merchants
- Develop sales strategy and identify high value prospects within Small Middle Business segment with the Insides Sales Team in HK
- Ability to qualify merchant requirements and segment based on criteria provided by the business
- Serve as a trusted advisor and consultant throughout the customer’s sales cycle for newly onboard customer
- Perform initial needs assessment of prospect while identifying existing pain points to determine how PayPal’s platform could address those needs.
- Cold call, self-prospect, and build network to generate prospect pipeline
- Support partner initiatives such as joint events to represent PayPal and meet new prospects
- Robust pipeline management via Salesforce to ensure accurate forecast of performance and deliver strong results
- Meet and exceed productivity / pipeline metrics and monthly revenue targets
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- Ability to develop sales strategy and identify key prospects for pipeline building
- Pipeline management expertise, and experience with Salesforce
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hunter mentality
- Self-motivated, positive and results oriented
- eCommerce and payment industry experience preferred
- Target driven role
- Role will be based in Hong Kong
- Require to speak both Cantonese , Mandarin and English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal