Blockchain Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Build and maintain an efficient service onboarding process as well as 24*7 L1 support process.
- Is responsible for investigating and resolving customer issues timely from external or internal communities on the blockchain products including Wallets, Bridge, Nodes, and more.
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency
- Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team
- Analyse service ticket data, and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement
- Very flexible with capability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organisation
- 3-5+ years of experience in similar roles such as Support Manager, Operations, etc.
- Strong management experience
- Background working with mission critical 24/7 systems will be beneficial
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyse and resolve problems logically and systematically through solid data analytics
- Background in Software Development and blockchain will be a plus
- Passionate, Ownership, Doer-spirit, result oriented, and good team player
- Business level English is required for this role
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.