This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions. Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business. Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An operations associate works closely with the Compliance team and performs the day-to-day operational tasks associated with regulatory requirements. Other areas of responsibility include sanction checks, liaison with regulators and interactions with other external parties. You will be exposed to not only regulatory compliance but also anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, sanctions, information/cyber security, trading of securities and other regulatory matters.
You will be responsible for:
• Monitor and act upon reports involving compliance-related alerts
• Ensure all daily operation deliverables are met within established SLAs
• Conduct regular reviews of operations processes to ensure functionality and develop additional efficiency
• Work cross-functionally with Compliance, Risk, and other teams within Revolut and advise on compliance operations
• Work with both local and global compliance, risk, finance and legal team to ensure our existing policies and programs are up to date and aligned with global practices
• Work with relevant stakeholders to remediate identified issues
• Research relevant regulations and policies and work with Compliance to provide guidance and interpretation
• Manage ad hoc projects as needed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• Native Japanese level
• Excellent reading and writing skills in English
• Knowledge of regulations for financial industries in Japan such as Payment Service Act and Financial Instruments and Exchange Law
• Working experience in the following business; Payment Service Agency, Securities Brokerage, or Bank
• Qualification of Internal Control Supervisory Manager of Japan Securities Dealers Association
• Experience with internal investigations, policy creation and implementation
A LITTLE ABOUT US
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 12 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• 20 days paid holiday per year
• Up to 10 days paid sick leave per year
• Medical insurance and pension plan as required by Japanese labour law
• Monthly commuting scheme covered by employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get more from your money