Business Development Manager - BNPL
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What’s the buzz!
Latitude is embarking on the next leg of it’s exciting growth journey. Our Interest Free & LatitudePay growth trajectory is skyrocketing with high profile brands including Harvey Norman, Luxury Escapes, Catch Group, The Good Guys, Kogan, Cotton On to name a few.
We’re continuing our push into eCommerce as well as exciting new verticals at a fast rate. Our B2B2C growth strategy squad is responsible for acquiring merchant partners and driving ongoing transaction volume.
Let’s talk about the role.
- Prospect, engage and drive growth among high prospect client partners.
- Facilitate high level conversations at senior stakeholder level, demonstrating our value and unique proposition across LatitudePay & Interest Free products
- Collaborate with internal functions such as accreditations, finance, legal, compliance, risk, customer analytics and marketing to optimise all retailer touch points
Let’s talk about you!
Curious, unflappable and with a growth mindset, you know how to engage the right people at the right time to deliver. Experience and attributes wise, we think the following will get you up to speed quickly;
- B2B Success, Account or Business Development experience which has a growth aspect and experience negotiating contracts.
- Payments, eCommerce, Fin Tech industry experience. An understanding / curiosity in Buy-Now-Pay-Later will help.
- Decision making skills that always consider the customer and are data, insights and commercially drive
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're revolutionising how people borrow money so our customers can live better with good money habits