Global Services Digital Sales Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Digital Sales Lead, the Digital Sales Executive will manage a substantial, high visibility book of business within our Global Services segment. The ideal candidate will need to plan and prioritize account management and sales activities with a goal of generating new bookings.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Digitial Sales Executive will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build and maintain customer success through active account management, creating the opportunity to generate additional business.
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Proactively build relationships with all accounts, expanding the sphere of influence within account base.
- Manage complex enterprise sales process, working with key stakeholders in product, business line, technology and procurement.
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop account plans and identify specific needs for each bank.
- Become a trusted advisor and operate as the primary payments point of contact for Finastra within assigned book of business.
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- Active use of CRM for account activity and reporting.
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented.
- 2-3 years of experience in outside sales representing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions. Knowledge of the banking vertical required.
- Demonstrated ability to build meaningful relationships and grow book of business through consultative sales methodology.
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs.
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrates deep product and industry knowledge including market trends and competitive intelligence.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open