Service Delivery Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
As our Services Delivery Manager you will be the single point of contact, representing Temenos Cloud and empowered as an ambassador in front of the client with the brief to ensure success. You will represent the client within Temenos Cloud organization and the Client with the Temenos organization and bare the responsibility of running weekly operations calls with the Client and Support Manager to provide weekly status updates on Problem Tickets / Requests and Changes.
- The SDM will be engaged prior to Go-live and will ensure compliance with all contractual client and internal processes and best practices in the transition from Project to Operations.
- SDM owns the Client communication for Incident Management with the support of the respective Support Manager, and the CCC-Shift Lead who will take the role of Incident Manager for Major Incidents.
- The SDM is accountable for the incident status reported in Monthly Service Review and providing PIRs and RCAs for Major Incidents.
- Act as the main Client escalation point and manage any escalations according to internal and contractual or other agreed processes. SDM will regularly confirm and report Client Satisfaction.
- Proactively identify, implement and track improvement activities identified from Service delivery metrics, client and supplier/partner meetings and reviews of significant Service events. Drive a culture of continual Service improvement.
- Prepare a Monthly Management Dashboard based on the standard template or otherwise as agreed with Regional Head of Cloud Operations.
- Manage the financial performance of the Service in line with the contract and approved financial baseline and provide early warning of any potential impact to the financial health of the Service.
- Engage with the Account Manager for the Client and internal teams such as Security and Architecture where appropriate or intervention is required.
- Ensure that all documentation, commitments to clients and commitments made by Clients (especially Change Requests) are pre-approved, recorded in writing and included in the appropriate repository.
- Escalate immediately to the Cloud Regional Head of Operations if the SLA or any other Temenos commitment is likely to be jeopardised. Propose recovery or mitigation strategies within the escalation and ensure that an agreed recovery plan is implemented and communicated proactively.
- Be accountable for the overall quality of Service.
- Work with the Support Manager and the CCC-Shift Lead to ensure that Incident Management processes are delivered to meet Temenos commitments.
- Monitor, control and support Service delivery; ensuring internal processes, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Manage the Request, Change and Release Management processes, ensuring high levels of compliance, accurate reporting.
- Supervise all new activities related to the Service, except where a dedicated Project Manager is assigned. Where a Project Manager is assigned ensure that such activities are fully aligned and reported consistent with the continuing delivery of Services.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Strong Core Banking knowledge (on modern technologies) plus banking operational experience.
- Strong experience of Cloud models and technologies (Azure ideally).
- Service management tools and technologies.
- Very strong analytical and solution building skills including sort term-long term operational improvement.
- Knowledge of Operational 24/7 Management.
- Knowledge of SLA based engagements with complex and critical reporting.
- Strong experience in Critical Incident Management.
- Extensive experience of working with offshore remote support organizations.
- Reasonable commercial and financial skills (the role will manage the numbers for the engagements).
- Strong ability to convince and lead multiple stakeholders on short and long term engagement.
- Credibility provided by both experience and ability to lead and take responsibility of the whole performance.
- Multi-tasking approach at all levels.
- Ability to analyze and make informed decisions in a high stress environment.
- C and C-1 relationships management.
You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company