Head of Affluent Credit Card Products
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Product Management Senior Manager is responsible for managing a team of Product Management Managers & Lifestyle Managers responsible for Affluent cards products. He/ she will be setting strategy and providing leadership, guidance and budgetary management to his/ team.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for the development and execution of product plans, strategies, and tactics for the Affluent credit card products.
- Manage a team of professional to accomplish established goals as well as negotiate and make decisions on issues/activities having critical impact/influence on the credit cards products across Affluent segment (Prestige & Ultima) in Singapore
- Lead strategic product roadmaps, product development, program launches, and program marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product, as well as survey and analyze competitive industry landscapes to identify relative trends, threats, and opportunities .
- Manage day-to-day product marketing for Affluent credit card products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
- Drive client value propositions, positioning, segmentation, pricing, targeting, channel strategies, and competitive differentiation to drive issuing sales & balance market share .
- Oversee all aspects of product life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field as well as drive innovation by working with external partners/alliances to develop products, manage ongoing relationships.
- Manage acquisition targets, product financial performance, revenue performance for the Affluent card products
- Manage expense management goals as well as oversee identification and execution of opportunities and gaps business plans
- Define and launch new products, features, and capabilities including defining the product/feature and go-to-market strategy, & upgrade existing ones to increase product relevance given changing generational mix & customer preferences in our target segment. Participate in technology development and market launch activities
- Manage the product salience and relevance the Affluent card products and ensuring cards preference , brand awareness and Positive Net promoter score for the Affluent card products
- Manage and drive digital adoption for the Affluent card portfolio under his/her care
- The product head is responsible for managing product profitability , break-even and payback within guardrails and managing the rewards design & construct
- Manage a team of lifestyle relationship managers to deliver bespoke experiences for super affluent customers.
- Develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions and client management.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Experience managing in a global and matrixed environment including managing cross functional areas with direct & indirect reports
- Extremely strong in understanding of payment products, underlying profitability metrics & impact of rewards/ product metrics on product profitability and card construct
- Strong in internal & external partners/stakeholder management
- In-depth knowledge of industry and competitor products/services
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A trusted partner to our clients