This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
MYOB is a business platform with a mission to help businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and redefining conventions. We believe businesses can do amazing things, and it's our job to help them. To enable this, we are dedicated to creating an outstanding, highly-flexible employee experience for all team members, and we offer a culture where you can be yourself.
We're not looking for you to ‘fit’ into our already established culture. We want you to come and add to it, and make it even better. Our current crop of developers and analysts have diverse backgrounds that all bring something unique to our team. We learn from one another and help each other succeed. We are open and honest and provide a safe environment that encourages us to experiment and learn. This is MYOB.
You will join a growing engineering team operating our core accounting systems used by our many small to medium enterprise clients. A team who are focused on driving improvements through innovation, collaboration, working to make life better for our customers, and delivering software quickly and often.
As part of the team, you will strive to achieve operational excellence and aim to empower other teams to improve stability, performance and security in their work. We are passionate about making a difference to both clients and developers through communication and increased autonomy.
If you are excited by the idea of belonging to a team dedicated to championing improvement and want to join us on our journey to help businesses succeed, we would love to hear from you!
You will be part of a collaborative multi-functional agile team, surrounded by our engineering and experience team members, including Product Managers; Designers; Business Analysts; Quality Analysts and DevOps Engineers. Utilizing state of the art technologies, you'll work closely with your team in defining how software is delivered at MYOB. Our team strives to continuously improve our processes and practices, and we achieve this through continuous experimentation and no fear of failure. We try; we learn; we grow.
Our mission is to ensure that our Developers craft software that they can deploy and take ownership of. We run a "you build it, you run it" DevOps approach across the business.
Who you are
• Software engineering principles are core to your work, and you assume that practices such as clean code and continuous delivery are in place.
• You are a polyglot; enthusiastic about learning and applying a myriad of languages, frameworks, and platforms to solve problems.
• TDD is already the way you roll.
• Shipping code is just your everyday thing and automated deployments are the norm.
• A DevOps environment with a build-it, run-it mentality makes sense to you.
• You love to learn! You read books and blogs, try new things in technology, have a few side projects on the go at home.
• Lastly, you want to work in a positive environment, grow yourself and work in a team. You want to Love Your Work!
If you want to contribute and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB. We look forward to meeting you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more