Sales Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
In this role, you will be a key member of a team that sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, Legal, Partnerships, Solutions & Delivery, and Merchant Success. The role will allow you to develop a variety of skills that will contribute to your entire career while working with a team of talented people who help our dynamic range of customers.
You will drive operational excellence as we scale our sales team and expand into new sales channels. You’ll play a pivotal role in developing new systems, processes and technologies to maximise the productivity of our sales organisation and ensure that our revenue growth objectives are met consistently and efficiently. An ideal candidate is an equal part operator and analyst-- enabling and optimising our top of funnel, programs, channels, and campaigns through best-in-class tools and by creating, documenting, teaching, and enforcing processes.
You should have strong communication and project management skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organisationally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
What you'll do
- Support the sales team use of Salesforce with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
- Track and analyse key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment and develop systems to share our success.
- Own tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Refine merchant segmentation, assist with agile team account management.
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce and other software programs.
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and OKR's.
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives.
What you'll bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study highly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel (including Pivot Tables, functions, etc)
- A motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented nature
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- 2-3 years experience in Sales Operations or similar role providing business insights: including dash-boarding, data visualisation, and reporting with tools such as Salesforce, Qliksense, Tableau, Looker, etc
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Top tier health insurance with all the extras for you and any dependants/defacto you may have!
- Life and income protection insurance
- $500 annual health and wellness allowance
- On Thursday lunch is on us - We love a good catered lunch!
- Weekly and monthly office celebrations
- Secondments - AKA The chance to work in one of our offices in EU or the US - once the borders reopen of course!
- Personal and professional development and training
- Flexible working arrangements - Monday, Wednesday and Friday work from anywhere :)
Your application has been successfully submitted.