Engineering Manager, Cashflow
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Cashflow Engineering Manager reports to the Director of Engineering for Cashflow and provides technical leadership for a cross-functional squad responsible for delivering Invoice2go’s Payments strategy. As part of Invoice2go’s engineering leadership, you will manage engineers from Mobile, Web and Backend chapters, and will be responsible for the health, performance and growth of your team and environment – maintaining a high performing development culture through that growth.
- Running the day-to-day management of your squad with an emphasis on results, recruiting, and helping to mentor and develop software engineers
- Setting, evangelising, and enforcing our processes – both within the team and across Engineering
- Provide on-site coaching and problem solving to engineers across disciplines including mobile clients (iOS & Android), Web & Server (NodeJS)
- 4+ years in internet software development, touching at least one relevant layer of development (ie. mobile, web or backend)
- 1+ years track record in a leadership role (note: tech lead, staff or principal engineer qualifies)
- Compelling communicator with both tech & non-tech audiences, who inspires & motivates
- A strong understanding of the SDLC and experience delivering software in a professional, team based environment
What separates the best from the rest:
- Any experience in a startup environment
- Any experience with service oriented or micro-service architecture
- An understanding of test automation
- Prior work with AWS services or other cloud infrastructure platforms
Own what you build, work collaboratively and make an impact
This is a great opportunity to step into a management role, deepen your leadership skills and deliver high quality software in a fast paced, collaborative venture backed growth stage startup.
Who are we?
Invoice2go’s mission is to amplify the independent spirit of small businesses. We help the self-employed and small business owners run and grow their business their way. We empower our +200,000 users with straightforward tools that go far beyond creating professional-looking invoices and estimates. Our software enables users to easily manage appointments, track expenses, and offer digital payment options. We save them time, help them get paid faster, and ensure that tax season is a breeze.
Our world-class team in Silicon Valley and Sydney, Australia comprises alumni of companies like PayPal, Dropbox, Yahoo, McKinsey, Xero, Magento, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, and Visa. We’re backed by Accel, Ribbit Capital, and OCV Partners.
We’re a global team and a giant ball of energy. We love work – and we love life even more. We celebrate achievements together and help each other through setbacks. We’re honest, open, and just – well – us.
We’re unequivocally obsessed with improving our customers’ lives and experiences. It’s at the core of everything we do.
We celebrate our differences and are committed to building a culture of inclusion and equality. Regardless of passion, background, or role, we want to provide the platform and support you need to feel joy in your work, every single day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Invoice2go is the most straightforward small business platform, giving you the control to run your business your way