Lead Data Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society, and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including E-bay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu, and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
As a Lead Data Analyst, you will be responsible for more than just data extracts and dashboards. While you won’t let those slip through the cracks, you’ll do work that drives the business forward. You’ll work with talented and dedicated colleagues developing ongoing analyses and reports in support of merchant acquisition, retention and loyalty, and other pertinent aspects of Sales operations. You’ll propose new research and gather support from stakeholders to help empower them to outperform.
You will also analyse business performance in the competition, deliver data-driven business insights for decision making, and provide insights on product features, services (as for both new concepts and existing products), design A/ B testings, and communicate findings.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
- Work closely with the leadership team and Global Sales Teams to understand their business intelligence and insights needs
- Design and conduct analyses and reports to provide insights at scale that support growth strategies
- Develop a formalized process to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, empower informed decision making for stakeholders
- Assist the Sales teams in developing methodologies/framework to accurately assess and measure the impact of our business strategy
- Support targeted business activities, including opportunities for product and process improvement with a focus on driving significant business growth
- Design and execute A/B and multivariate testsIsolate, identify and communicate data issues and own data quality for the analyses and reports producedMonitor and analyse data reports/dashboards/pipelines and do RCA & troubleshooting of issues that arise
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- Quantitative background in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related disciplines
- Ability to do statistical analyses with minimal guidance including descriptive and inferential techniques and to apply those to real business problems
- Experience with sales & marketing analytics techniques such as Customer Profiling, Predictive Modelling, Regression and classification analyses, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI.
- Typically you would have a Bachelor's degree, + 8 years of relevant working experience, or master's degree from quantitative fields with 5+ years relevant experience, or a Ph.D. degree from quantitative fields with 3+ years experience.
-Strong organizational/time management skills and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
-Strong problem solving and analysis skills, combined with effective judgment and communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shop now. Pay later. Always interest-free.