Technical Solutions Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will you contribute?
Finastra is currently seeking a Technical Solution Consultant/Architect to join our Global Solution Consulting Engineering (GSCE) team. Reporting to GSCE Cloud Team Manager, this position is expected to help the team to define and implement a scalable landscape for DevOps tools within the strategic, automated, self-service driven DevOps Platform. The candidate needs to be a self-motivated self-starter, self-learner with the ability to prioritize, design, architect, execute and deliver multiple, complex projects end-to-end, with or without the involvement of other team members. This role will require operational expertise in a large, enterprise-scale setup. The candidate should have a track record of setting and achieving high standards for himself/herself and the team.
This is a superb opportunity to be promoted into a stretching and career-enhancing role. Accordingly, the ideal candidate should be forward-thinking, dedicated, and detail-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll do.
Your deliverables as a Senior Technical Solutions Architect will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaboration with Product Development Teams to implement a robust Development Tools landscape within the realm of the Strategic self-service DevOps Platform
- Provide strong hands-on architectural and engineering inputs, leveraging opensource DevOps tools, and mentorship
- Development and scripting of applications to work on the DevOps platform and tools
- Work on delivery pipelines to ensure that all strategic DevOps tools are embedded within the pipelines, for optimal performance to ensure applications are built, deployed, and tested in a consistent way
- Instrumentation and monitoring of Development Tools in pipelines to ensure optimal performance and maximum uptime (99.9% uptime on tools) within the realm of the strategic DevOps platform
- Make recommendations on design direction, performance criteria, and work with the cross-functional teams in addressing improvements
- Includes discovery, configuration management, reporting and assertion infrastructure management
- Involvement in networking and traffic management, configuration, monitoring, alerting, log aggregation.
What you’ll need:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 3+ years of experience in Business analysis, IT Infrastructure, Software architecture design, Cloud development, DevOps
- 3+years of experience in Azure/AWS Cloud Native solutions with zero downtime leveraging Microservices, Containers, APIs
- Azure DevOps – Automation Scripts, Code Repository, Azure and Development Tools
- Azure Operations – Systems Administrator
- Windows/Linux – Operating System + Batch Processing Scripts
- Monitoring platforms: Should have worked on one of the following to monitor running applications in production: Azure OMS/Application Insights, AppDynamics, and/or New Relic
- Certification in Kubernetes (Kubernetes, OpenShift) is an advantage
- Experience in a software product company like Finastra is an advantage
Education and Certification Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, software engineering or a related field
- Certification on Azure, and Azure DevOps is an advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open