Commercial Strategy Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
The team and role:
Airwallex has ambitious growth targets over the next 3 years, thus the Commercial Strategy team has been set up to formulate Airwallex’s commercial and go-to-market strategy that will help drive towards overall market share and revenue growth.
The Commercial Strategy Manager will work directly with Airwallex’s senior leaders to craft strategic initiatives that deliver high commercial impact for the business. Projects could include monetisation strategy, customer segmentation strategy, product strategy etc.
This role will involve:
- Defining & ideating on new and innovative commercial propositions Airwallex can take to market to expand Airwallex’s market share
- Leading the structuring of in-depth commercial models, collaborating with strategy associates for deep data analysis (where required)
- Developing business plans and collaborate across stakeholders to rapidly test ideas in market, including product, legal & compliance, finance, partnerships, etc.
- Project managing all aspects of the go-to-market of new commercial propositions
- Managing post-implementation reviews and communicating key learnings to key stakeholders and senior management
Who You Are:
- You are a strategic thinker and highly analytical in identifying key problems to solve
- You do not settle for the status quo but instead bring high levels of creativity and innovation to solutions you propose
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- You have the ability to synthesize and communicate in a simple but effective manner
Skills And Experience You Will Bring:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in top-tier strategy/management consulting or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills essential
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritise opportunities to focus on
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Technology, financial services and/or experience in a high growth environment is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime