Principal Consultant - Wealth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
To oversee the functional solution design provided to a Client and plays the role of interface between the project team & the client to ensure that all actions are executed to fully satisfy the client's functional needs in their business/functional domain.
The person is responsible for providing high level of functional application and banking support and expertise in the Wealth Banking domain throughout all functional stages of TEMENOS products implementation projects.
Principal Consultant focuses especially on complex functional issues, and provides guidance and coaching to less experienced Business Consultants.
- Provide a single point of contact for Business stakeholders including Client, Partners and the Temenos Project team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Able to demonstrate best practices based on various Private Wealth implementations.
- Challenge bespoke requirements and influence the Client to adopt to Wealth Standard Model Bank functionality and reduce local customizations.
- Exhibit strong consulting skills and industry knowledge spanning multiple domains.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Finance or Related Banking discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in banking or banking software consultancy, particularly in Wealth Management and Private Banking
- Possessed working experience on Triple’A Plus (also known as Wealth Suite Front Office) ideal or a similar product.
- Good understanding of private banking/wealth management business processes, best practices and industry trends
- Successful track record of designing and delivering projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions
- Strong analytical skills, organized, process driven and detail-oriented.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good presentation and problem solving skills and the ability to work well with client.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated team player who works best in a collaborative team environment.
- Willingness to travel as travel may necessitate extended stays from home /office.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company