This job is no longer accepting applications.
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
You’ll be part of the Sales & Support team responsible to help operationalize the go-to market strategy for all our verticals.
We are currently looking for a Business Operations Analyst who can use their analytical skills and commercial understanding to contribute to the direction of MYOB's sales strategy and the online transformation of its product platform.
The position plays a key role within the Sales & Support Operations teams. Combining commercial acumen, technical data skills and strong communication to understand and translating business needs into clearly defined process documentation/workflows and business requirements. With the aim of facilitating process improvements and automation.
You’ll be part of a fast-paced, cross-functional team, responsible for supporting the sales team drive the uptake of innovative products that help clients become more successful. With a passion for solving problems, simplifying complexity, the role would analyse data and capture client insights to form better commercial outcomes and recommend how MYOB should execute a go-to-market sales strategy. Working within the Operations and Enablement team, your primary responsibilities will be to collaborate with sales partners and sharing the information you gain as recommendations for future decisions. All team members are encouraged to continually inspect, adapt and experiment, looking for opportunities to improve individually and as a team so a growth attitude is a must.
What we'd love you to bring
- You are a driven, self-motivated, inventive, curious individual that is all about a better client experience. You will fuel high-performance teams and help the team achieve consistently.
- 2+ years’ experience as a business analyst working in a team environment.
- Functional Salesforce implementation experience.
- Has a solid understanding of agile system of work and understands how to identify areas of improvement and influence change.
- Strong proven Business Analysis experience in a commercial product or bespoke software development organisation.
- Experience developing financial or accounting solutions preferred.
- Demonstrable involvement or engagement with the business analysis community and agile community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an exciting time to join a market leader in this space. Want to learn more? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more