Specialist, Account Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, Account ManagementOverview
Ethoca is the leading, global provider of collaboration-based technology that enables card issuers, ecommerce merchants and online businesses to increase transaction acceptance, stop fraud, recover lost revenue, and eliminate chargebacks from both fraud and customer service disputes. Acquired by Mastercard, Ethoca is a rapidly growing software as a service financial technology (Fintech) business.
• Apply best-in-class client relationship management techniques to maintain commercial and operational relationships across key accounts for a Financial Technology company / software as a service solution provider in the online banking, technology, e-commerce, fraud, and digital payments space.
• Maintain key relationships with senior level executives at card issuing banks and merchant organizations to drive early adoption of Ethoca solutions in all countries across Asia Pacific region, including attending in-person meetings, conferences, and forums, as well as leveraging online conferencing solutions (MS Teams, Zoom, WebEx).
• Instruct card issuing banks and merchants on how to solve usage problems and implement performance enhancements across the issuer’s fraud and authorization processes, including optimizing the volume and completeness of transaction-level data that is transferred.
• Manage and improve the customer experience for onboarding new issuers and merchants by working closely with the integration team to identify how fraud and CRM systems are utilized within the organization, what configurations are required, where data can be sourced, and how best to source it.
• Transition accounts from a fee-tree trial period to commercial arrangements by demonstrating value and effectively managing objections.
• Negotiating pricing with Issuing Banks and Merchants (both new and existing clients)
• Creating and Executing contracts (including amendments, addendums, variation agreements, retention opportunities, merchant order forms, issuer enrollment forms, MSAs, SOWs, and trial agreements).
• Develop new relationships within issuing banks who are currently utilizing Ethoca’s Alerts solution, including cultivating new relationships with Digital Transformation teams to sell Ethoca’s new solutions to established accounts.
• Work toward rolling out Ethoca’s new digital offering (Consumer Clarity), including launching call center POCs to provide enriched transaction details to issuers as part of the new Digital First strategy, as well as managing version-less API integration projects to integrate enriched transaction data and digital receipt functionality into digital banking applications.
• Provide portal user training for merchants and issuing banks.
• Project management of automation projects with a focus on enabling issuers to set up automated integrations from Card Host, Case Management, or Fraud systems (Falcon, SAS, PRM, PEGA, Predator). Integrations generally involve either automating file transfers via hourly SFTP or real-time API’s into customers systems.
• Build dashboard queries to create individualized BOBJ and XSA performance reports, create and evaluate monthly issuer and merchant dashboards, review monthly transaction files, monitor alert outcomes and batch summary reports, and identify inconsistencies or trends in data (such as inconsistencies in sent rate, net recovery rate, workable volumes, merchant and issuer revenue, or revenue per sent alert).
• Assist with business development and sales efforts across e-commerce merchants and banks in the Asia Pacific region for both Ethoca’s alerts, as well as digital banking integrations (enriched transactions and digital receipts).
• Keep monthly internal analysis up-to-date to identify new sources of data and areas for revenue growth/portfolio expansion across merchant and issuer accounts.
• Partner closely with Ethoca and Mastercard management teams, issuer and merchant sales teams, and regional account management teams to coordinate day-to-day operational processes and larger, more high-impact strategic improvements.
• Organize monthly and quarterly review calls to go over results, create power point presentations, complete cost-benefit analyses (including opex savings, representment savings, 3DS recoveries, and below threshold write-off savings).
• Minimize revenue attrition and retain current clients by demonstrating the ongoing value of the Ethoca solution (includes managing retention opportunities, repricing, renegotiating invoice terms, offering financial or operational relief)
• Utilize global banking and payments industry knowledge to offer insight on worldwide competitor offerings, collaborate with colleagues globally to understand competitive pressures, and leverage unique market insights.
• Manage and Maintain Salesforce CRM, including: develop specialist reports and dashboards, create new accounts and users, maintain and track opportunity progress, manage pricing components, generate contracts, and track key metrics throughout sales lifecycle.
• Organize and execute customer events and forums, both online and in-person
• Attend internal and external payments and fraud events, representing Ethoca at customer forums and trade shows.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities