Associate Product Manager, Wallet Experiences
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Zip, a rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, Australia and we are in a period of hyper growth. We are expanding rapidly in new markets like the US (Quadpay), UK and New Zealand, with interests in Asia, South Africa, Middle East and Europe.
We're here to simplify how the world pays for what they need by connecting merchants with consumers and offering them fair and seamless payment solutions, everywhere.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
Central to our goal is our Product team, who obsess about our customer needs and wants, dive deep into the data to validate, develop and test ideas, then work side-by-side with our Engineering team to rapidly build and launch products and features that customers love.
We need an up-and-coming product superstar to join our Wallet Experiences team as Associate Product Manager, taking ownership of product features that expand the payments wallet and that drive adoption and engagement for millions of consumer customers.
You'll work very closely with a senior product manager to get across the portfolio quickly and define the roadmaps and known priorities, and progress to investigating and designing brand-new products and features as soon as you're comfortable.
The right person will be someone who loves to dig into the data, challenge the status quo, build consensus to drive outcomes across the organisation, and bring fresh ideas to our awesome product team.
We're growing our wallet rapidly, and you'll have the opportunity to define and launch awesome products that positively impact the lives of millions of people, and help Zip continue our exponential growth!
To help us level up, you'll need to bring:
- 1-3 years experience working in a product team (or design team) in a fast-growth tech or payments business
- Passion for for creating awesome user experiences - specific product design experience is a bonus!
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and practical application of Design Thinking, Lean or Agile principles - or a strategy background with the desire to learn
- Ability to translate product objectives into specific growth and engagement metrics and levers
- Experience working with data and analytics to understand problems and generate hypotheses
- Ability to conduct experiments to test, learn and improve the customer experience
- The drive, determination and resilience to quickly work through ambiguity to an outcome
- Confidence balanced with humility
- A love of autonomy as well as close team-working
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to move with a sense of urgency
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.