Associate Business Intelligence Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The Data@Prospa team is responsible for providing the business with insights that allow commercial value to be realised through data driven insights and decisions.
As an Associate Business Intelligence Analyst, you will contribute to Prospas’ growth by providing high quality, meaningful, digestible reporting and data analysis services to support data driven decisions across the business.
As part of the Data@Prospa team, you will support the development of our data products, co-developing their definitions and metrics, producing dashboards and visualisations as well as presenting your analysis to key internal teams and stakeholders.
What you will be doing
- Ensure that all requirements, business rules and processes are documented and maintained.
- Analyse our data, validate quality, and investigate issues or identify opportunities to meet business needs.
- Build and develop Tableau meaningful dashboards and reports adopting a self-service framework catering to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Produce and present meaningful, digestible, fit for purpose reporting and analysis to stakeholders.
- Extend and develop data models/products that support data driven solutions into our products and operations.
- Assist and educate business teams in adopting a self-service model organisation wide
- Work with Data Engineers, Data Scientist’s, and the broader analytics function to implement and drive data driven decisions
- Continuously support and drive a positive data culture.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years of data analysis and visualization experience including aesthetic design, and development for business unit self-service.
- Practical knowledge of core Tableau Desktop and Server features and experience working in a data platform environment.
- Knowledge of operating in cloud environment, Azure, Databricks and Snowflake would be desirable but not essential.
- A good understanding of data modelling, SQL best practices and Python would be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills covering business and technical concepts.
- Active participant in workshops, training and gathering requirements from diverse stakeholders.
- Proven ability to learn quickly across technologies, people, business and, supported by your team, be a self-starter.
- Ability to develop and present arguments for change through data, tooling, or process
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Bonuses and stock options
- Flexible ways of working
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave and paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities and study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We keep small business moving.