We're Pin Payments (acquired by Checkout.com)
Pin Payments was acquired by connected payments provider Checkout.com in 2020.
Pin Payments is an intentionally simple yet versatile payments solution for micro and small businesses with a need to take card payments online.
We’re building the systems that small businesses need to participate in the future of web and mobile commerce. We pride ourselves on accessibility, excellent customer service and clear communication.
You will join a small but growing milieu based out of offices in Perth and Melbourne.
Pin Payment is actively looking for a dynamic & motivated Implementation Engineer responsible for providing our merchants and business partners with world-class technical support during the implementation process.
You will play a critical role in maintaining the trust of our customers, ensuring that any technical queries that arise during the implementation process are answered and escalated when required. Working directly with our customers’ technical teams to resolve issues, you will also collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders across Technology and Business to contribute towards positioning us as a leading online payment solutions provider.
- 3+ years of Technical Support experience in a Tech/FinTech company is a plus
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Prior development experience, programming with both front and backend frameworks.
- An appreciation for great design and user experience.
- Good knowledge of web technologies such as web servers, databases, and a general understanding of web application functions.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS is a plus
- Ability to work in a customer-focused and target driven environment
- Experience with PHP eCommerce platforms such as Woocommerce, Prestashop, and Opencart is a plus
- An attitude that means you take your job seriously but don’t take yourself too seriously
What you will be doing
- Provide first- and second-line support to merchants during their implementation of payment processing technology
- Answer all merchants’ integration related questions, including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go-live support
- Manage incidents as related to the integration (investigation, troubleshooting, escalation, resolution, reporting, time tracking, and analysis of incidents)
- Partner internally with Business Support, Sales, Software and Web Development to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations, or post-implementation support
- Identifying processes & workflows ripe for improvement or automation.
- Making enhancements to the product to support the company’s growth initiatives.
- Working with Sales on high-value deals and partnerships.
- Learning a whole lot about online payments.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, positive, and humble team that is passionate about helping small businesses achieve big things. We aim to delight our customers at every opportunity and to make it possible for them to participate in the modern economy.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Adapt, innovate and thrive with more value from every transaction flowing through your business.