Strategic Operations, Merchant Onboarding
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the role:
We are looking for a Merchant Onboarding Ops to drive key onboarding initiatives for GrabMart ID. We believe a successful candidate has problem-solving skill, communication skill and project management skill, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. This role is required to understand what defines good merchants onboarding experience by deep-diving our current flows and market standards.
- Use data to clearly distinguish different onboarding speed and quality between cities in GrabMart ID, to be enhanced further to achieve a better SLA across ID cities.
- Work closely with internal merchant acquisition team and account management team to execute a thorough merchant onboarding process, to aim for merchant generating sales from day-1 onboarded.
- Assist team members periodically with introductions or brain storms
- Identify potential partners segmentation areas where there it makes sense for us to expand our merchants selection.
- Understand customer preferences and know how to keep up with the latest trends.
- You will liaise with different functions within the Company to ensure alignment and coherence across business units.
- Present relevant insights to multiple stakeholders to gain support for driving business forward
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field (preferably in business, management or marketing)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in operations planning and implementation is an advantage.
- Marketplace industry background is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office skills are required (MS. Excel, MS. Word and MS. PowerPoint)
- A highly independent individual with excellent team-working skills
- Ability to build good relationships with partners and match partners’ needs and organisation resources to grow the GrabMart business
- Energetic, enthusiastic and calm even in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us