Sales and System Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
This is a key role responsible for owning the day to day operational running of the Sales and System Operations team. Sound like you? We'd be thrilled to have you come on board to:
- Lead, empower and mentor members of the team
- Ensure the team has the relevant business process, metrics and internal systems in place, necessary to deliver high quality service.
- Provide internal and external partners with financial and operational analysis, forecasting and business reporting.
- Complete team reviews and implement development plans.
- Conduct regular stand ups to identify workloads, assign resources as required & communicate any relevant information.
- Contribute to the implementation of new services, software and processes from an operational perspective including; process mapping, implementing new training materials, identifying process efficiency gains, rolling out to the team & monitoring to ensure successful implementation.
What we'd love you to bring
- Strong business acumen and ability to operate strategically.
- A track record of building organisational capability through coaching, training and leading others.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically on issues and translate to operational work to achieve desired outcome.
- Have a strong background in Microsoft software products (PowerPoint, Excel etc) and Sales SaaS software and tools (Salesforce and supporting ecosystem, Gong, Daisee, Tableau etc).
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more