Director of Enterprise Marketing, ANZ
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Director of Enterprise Marketing, you’ll lead the Enterprise Partner Marketing team across ANZ, and be responsible for delivering strategic and tactical marketing value to our key merchants. The purpose of this team is to ensure our partnerships are thriving and we are achieving our mission of powering an economy where everyone wins.
This role must work closely with the broader local and global marketing team, and with relationship management to deliver on our goals for merchant value proposition, brand, marketing effectiveness and innovation.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Develop, and execute the global & ANZ marketing strategy designed to achieve Afterpay’s commercial and brand objectives
- Partner with ANZ leadership to define ANZ Partner Marketing strategy and success metrics.
- Represent ANZ partnerships at regional and global forums, influencing and driving alignment with other cross-functional leads.
- Work closely with the peer group across marketing, sales, PR, product, Instore, analytics and finance to achieve the business objectives with an open and collaborative approach
- Champion the development of innovation across existing and new categories to drive growth
- Develop an insight-led, customer-centric approach across both traditional and new media to attract, retain and engage merchants and customers.
- Deliver co-marketing activity that positions Afterpay as the market leader for innovation in retail and customer experience.
- Deliver a retail program that drives GMV and brand goals and entices our merchants to increase their participation with us.
- Lead a team of strategic marketers in a positive, engaged and growth inspired environment whilst building a performance culture.
- Accountable for annual co-marketing budget.
- Support acquisition team with pitching by providing integrated marketing narrative
- Support sales team with merchant engagement – attending events, presenting on behalf of the business
- Build growth marketing strategy for new verticals (Health, Travel, Ticketing, and beyond)
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
Our ideal candidate for Afterpay’s Director of Enterprise Marketing will have the following:
- A Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent leadership skills, managing mid-large sized teams
- Commercially savvy and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong understanding of marketing frameworks and strategy
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Great relationship building skills with partners
- A proactive personality, someone who isn’t afraid to jump in to “do the doing”.
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shop now. Pay later. Always interest-free.