Merchant Marketing Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the team
The GrabFood Marketing team is a young/established/longstanding team responsible for contributing and maintaining business’s growth through the marketing part. We make an impact by driving GrabFood business. If you are looking for a good team’s environment, full of passion and seeking for the opportunity, then you should join our team!
Get to know the role
We are looking for Senior Merchant Marketing Associate to lead the planning, strategizing and execution of merchant partners, mainly on local, but lifestyle or premium positioning brands, across all of GrabFood’s business. Plan, coordinate, and execute both inbound and outbound that are aligned with company-wide objectives, as well as budget management and target tracking. You will be accountable for the local merchant market under the food business and will have to work closely with key accounts & strategic team for alignment on the marketing plan.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You should be able to break down complex issues into executable strategies and detailed tactics. Most importantly, you should be passionate about the food industry or be the foodie hunter who never gives up on the foodie trend.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Lead Merchant Marketing/B2B business in order to leverage local merchants to unlock growth from inception through post campaign analysis and summary reporting.
- Develop custom tailored marketing campaigns to engage merchants to participate. Test, analyze and scale the most impactful practices.
- Working closely with key account teams and strategic teams to acquire & close partnership deals, being fully responsible for the marketing components of the deals.
- Able to work closely and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Work seamlessly with other marketing, business development and strategic peers in various departments, to execute a full merchant marketing plan.
- Perform post-mortem in a data-driven manner to justify campaign ROI and share to partners and other stakeholders.
- Oversee development of content and funnel optimization of inbound merchant leads generation.
- Ensure budgets are tracked and spent efficiently.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in consumer marketing (either in campaign management, partnerships/brand marketing or marketing communications) with exposure to online and offline media.
- Deep passion for anything food-related; from farm to kitchen to fork; from fine dining restaurants to casual cafes to hidden gem street food. Proven “FOODIE” experience via personal instagram or food blog is highly preferred (Please specify your account’s name).
- Experience in business development is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or other advertising.
- Charismatic presenter who can sell marketing ideas as the solution to business problems
- Ability to negotiate and demonstrate clear logical thinking of what can be beneficial in a partnership to our business.
- Good understanding of co-branding/ campaign and marketing communications.
- Able to create and articulate creative briefs and business cases.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Enjoys brainstorming, coming up with creative ideas, seeing it come to life and learning from it.
- Loves the thrill of being in a fast-paced environment while being able to multitask to meet deadlines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us