Sales Operations Manager SME
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
This is a new role in our business, and what an opportunity! The SME Vertical Operations Manager is responsible for working with the SME Vertical to achieve their business goals. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for working with SME sales leadership to drive the forecasting cadence and effective operating rhythm. A primary function of the role is to ensure the sales org is running optimally in the CRM and has the correct balance of programs and funnel management to achieve the sales goals for the vertical. This is an extremely important role that is the connective tissue from the SME Sales team and vertical back into the Sales Systems function.
What we'd love you to bring
If you're excited so far, and you've got an affection for technology/software, combined with time in Sales Operations previously, we'd be thrilled to have you come on-board to:
- Demonstrate your capabilities in developing a scalable and effective sales strategy.
- Experience using Salesforce and Tableau (SQL advantageous).
- Experience in planning and executing key elements of Sales Operations to develop standard methodologies and continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness across the sales organisation.
- Experience in working with sales leaders to enable strategy, and execution through collaboration on needs and coordinating delivery for impact on revenue generation.
- Tried and tested approach in implementing programs of change within an organisation, including automating and digitising key sales processes.
- Able to identify technology requirements and implement and maintain sales tools that enable efficiency and performance.
- Ability to operate and succeed in a cross functional team environment and successfully deliver effective systems and processes within an agile environment
- Passion for relationship building, with the desire to build strong collaborative relationships with partners, specifically across Sales & Marketing, Customer Success, Support, and Operations, taking the time to understand the specific needs and opportunities that exist.
- A hankering to make a meaningful difference.
What else do you need to know?
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more