Senior / Merchant Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the team:
The Singapore Operations team oversees, shapes and grows the business in Grab Singapore. We contribute towards Grab’s vision of being Southeast Asia’s superapp by providing everyday services that matter most to consumers in Singapore. We develop and execute business strategies that help us achieve our vision in serving our community.
As part of the Singapore Operations team, the GrabFood team looks at connecting Singapore eaters and customers to the vast array of merchants (from the familiar favorites to the up and coming stars) within our sunny island-home of Singapore, through our many delivery-partners.
Get to know the role:
As a Senior / Merchant Account Manager, you will be responsible in establishing and managing strong business relationships with existing and potential top 500 relationships to drive growth for GrabFood. You will lead all elements of business identification, strategy, partnerships, account management, and execution strategy.
The day-to-day activities:
- Working with the Account Management Lead and Head of Merchant on GrabFood business development strategy
- Drive growth in key accounts as measured by deliveries and GMV
- End to end deal managing (including working with country BD, transport, operations, marketing, and product ensure the success of the partnership)
- Develop strong relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Work across functions to tailor merchant specific needs (e.g. customized reporting, marketing support, integrations)
- Drive operational excellence by working with the merchants and operations teams
The must haves:
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Business/ Management or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years (for account manager role) or experience in sales, business development, partnerships or equivalent role
- Experience in F&B industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment
- Be very organized and communicate well
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us