Senior Sales Manager (Financial Services)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
25 - 50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
It's an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world's largest global provider dedicated to Financial Technology Solutions.
What you will be doing
- Sell Asset Finance and/or services to new clients within an established territory to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS new business revenue goals.
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- 6+ years experience in Sales
- Familiarity with Asset Finance/ Loan Origination/Lending or/and Automotive/ Financial services Industry will be advantage.
- Good understanding of FIS products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Business level proficiency in English.
- Travel is required
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests