Business Solutions Consultant – Payments and Core Banking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
Work with the sales teams and provide Consultancy and Solution support around Core Banking Platform with a solid focus on Temenos Payments Hub, including presentations and demonstrations, with an objective to win qualified business for Temenos.
- Undertake business consultancy activities with prospects to understand the business and technology needs and drivers for change and position Temenos solutions.
- Support the sales team in the qualification of a solution fit for a bank’s requirements.
- Responsible for professional RFP/RFI responses.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of Temenos Payments Hub.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of core banking platform, Temenos Transact.
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
- Build on Payments domain knowledge and Core banking product functionalities to support and deliver .
- Presentations to clients and prospects about Temenos.
- Present Temenos business value proposition to clients & prospects.
- Able to articulate the value of Temenos Transact and Temenos Payment Hub capabilities for a Bank/FI.
- Demonstrations (including creation of product data used to demo product capability).
- Engaging different entities within the organization to help cover all the requirements.
- Manage POC’s where outside help may be required from other divisions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5-10 years of working experience in a Bank or a banking solutions vendor.
- Experience in a solution / presales role with other banking solution providers, an operational role in a bank or in a consulting environment.
- Experience in a front-end client facing role is a must.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Banking Knowledge (expected to specialize in some, but have an awareness of all)
- Banking processes and operational models.
- Knowledge on Payments processing is mandatory.
- Knowledge specifically of the main Australia & New Zealand Payment & Clearing networks.
- Knowledge of end to end processing of Payments from various Channels all the way to payment networks.
- Understanding of Temenos Core infrastructure and Core Banking Products.
- Cash Management from Bank client’s point of view.
- Systems Knowledge of any of the following is a plus : T24, Fundtech GPP, Dovetail, Clear2Pay or any other software vendor in the Payment hub space.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Consultative and solution approach.
- Being able to work independently or in a team.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Ability to view the Big Picture in any situation.
- Business Domain Knowledge (ability to answer in-depth questions and make detailed presentations on the solution) about Payments and Core Banking.
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company