Who are we?
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
How do we work?
We simplify, we collaborate, we find new ways to innovate, we set goals, we smash goals, and we always make the call. It’s the way we do things around here. We are inspired, authentic, and in the know … This is the MYOB Way!
Which team you will be joining?
We are a team who build capabilities that are common concern for our products and services. We’re take pride in what we do. experts in our field and love using insight, data and creativity to solve business problems in a fun and exciting ways.
Our function is the epicentre for all our service offerings. Be part of a collaborative group that cares about your career growth and development. Our teams work in an Agile way, with a passion for solving customer problems while using modern engineering practices.
Our current team of Developers, Business Analyst and Quality Analyst have a diverse group of backgrounds that bring something outstanding to our team. We learn from each other and help each other succeed, we are open and honest and provide a safe environment that encourages us to experiment and innovate.
What will you be doing?
Working within one of several collaborative, passionate crews, this role will give you the opportunity to work on important initiatives delivering value and impact for our customers and for the MYOB business.
Being successful in your role will require you to take ownership of some of our most exciting challenges to date and reason about the best approach to solving them. You love a challenge but know how to seek input when your decisions will impact other systems.
The role will be most exciting for those who share our passion for learning and collaboration, affording numerous opportunities to share your knowledge and experience with your team and the wider business.
What we’d love to see in you?
• You are a passionate full-stack developer, willing to learn new technologies
• Demonstrable experience with at least one back-end framework (Node.js or TypeScript preferred) and one front-end framework (React preferred)
• Enjoy working with a team, giving and receiving technical direction & feedback helping the team grow
• Familiarity with version control systems (Git preferred)
• Experience with CI tools (Buildkite preferred)
• An advocate of testing and writing clean & maintainable code
• Enjoy working in a collaborative and Agile environment
• Focus on continuous delivery and automated deployments
• You do not fear failure because it is inevitable, you learn from it and it makes you stronger
• Your work influences and inspires others
• You love to learn. Reading books, blogs, trying new things within technology and share your takeaways
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more