Product Owner, Payments - nexus
This job is no longer accepting applications.
nexus is a white label plug-and-play banking solution powered by Standard Chartered Bank. We take pride in redefining how we bank customers globally by digitally marrying ecosystems to banks. Our Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) solution is the gateway that enables convenient access to financial services. We believe in challenging the status quo and thinking outside the box to deliver innovative solutions. Let's shape the future of banking together
The Role Responsibilities
- Build core payments capabilities including interbank transfers, direct debit, ATM services, debit cards
- Lead the Payments SCRUM team as Product Owner in Agile mode during project execution
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to establish core framework and components of MVP
- Asses the functional solutions, ensure comprehensive user acceptance testing
- Establish detailed processes and client journeys across selected platform partners
- Ensure ecosystem connectivity for transaction processing, network partnerships
- Create & review product documentation alerts and advices, terms, client communications, FAQs etc.
- Maintenance of product parameters, customer rates fees and charges
- Review of the existing system and process for continuous customer experience improvements
- Compliance to the product management guidelines and governance requirements
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of experience with 4+ years in payments management
- Strong understanding of retail payments ecosystem in Indonesia is preferred
- Experience of managing retail banking products such as savings & current accounts, debit & credit cards
- Experience of digital onboarding and working in a digital ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills with experience in managing project documentation (user stories, test scripts, etc.)
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive project and business results
- Experience of managing external vendors and partners
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grow your wealth and drive real change around the world