Senior VP, Mobile & Digital Payment Lead, Personal Financial Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Cover Digital Payment initiatives and responsibilities across the region.
- Articulate domestic and cross border payment strategy, and also its role in driving CASA growth.
- Work with Digital Product Owners and GTO to deliver best in class payment capabilities
- Understand the needs, gaps, opportunities, and provide outstanding product insights as the subject matter expert
- Ensure the best customer experience for UOB customers in payment space.
- Be well informed of emerging industry trends and competition
- 8 to 10 years working in banking or related industry
- Experienced in handling initiatives involving both local and international payment rails
- Able to show ability in straddling both business strategy and technical discussions.
- Demonstrates ability in leading both internal and industry forums in the payments space.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, colour, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Forging a sustainable future