Senior Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're Pin Payments (acquired by Checkout.com)
Pin Payments was acquired by connected payments provider Checkout.com in 2020.
Pin Payments is an intentionally simple yet versatile payments solution for micro and small businesses with a need to take card payments online.
We’re building the systems that small businesses need to participate in the future of web and mobile commerce. We pride ourselves on accessibility, excellent customer service and clear communication.
You will join a small but growing milieu based out of offices in Perth and Melbourne.
Full Stack Senior Engineer/Developer at Pin Payments
Pin Payments is actively looking for a Full Stack Senior Engineer/Developer to be based in our Perth or Melbourne office in Australia. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech company at a turning point of its global expansion.
The ideal incumbent is an independent, highly-collaborative individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving and fast-paced company and to contribute to shaping its future, this is the role for you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Development of new features
- Maintenance of the platform
- Perform compliance-related procedures
- Perform code reviews of peer code contributions and provide clear and meaningful feedback
- Perform technical tasks as needed to meet operational requirements
- Strong Development experience in a technology environment would be an added advantage
- A holistic understanding of the product & feature delivery from the perspective of multiple stakeholders (merchants, 3rd party developers, peers, marketing)
- Good written and verbal communication
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Adapt, innovate and thrive with more value from every transaction flowing through your business.