Business Solutions Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
To lead a team of presales consultants to work with the sales teams and provide Consultancy and Solution support around TEMENOS products, including presentations and demonstrations, primarily focusing on winning qualified business for TEMENOS WealthSuite solution.
Reporting to the BSG Director, the incumbent is responsible for all business solutions activities of wealth business, managing all BSG resources, and accountable for costs and expenses for this group. Key activities will be developing and implementing a Wealth business strategy, including coverage for all BSG services/ obligations to current and prospective clients and partners (where applicable), engaging and enabling the sales force, and effectively deploying BSG resources to optimize utilization, quality, and successful demo. The incumbent is also responsible for equipping, coach and develop the BSG team and strengthening TEMENOS business and technical capabilities.
This senior individual should possess in-depth business intelligence, trends, and gaps within the wealth business and have excellent commercial acumen and product/ territory expertise both in breadth and depth to articulate compelling value propositions and execute competitive business solutions strategy to increase sales opportunities and closure.
· Undertake business consultancy activities with prospects to understand the business needs and drivers for change and position TEMENOS’ WealthSuite solution
· Support the sales team in the qualification of a solution fit for a bank’s requirements
· Responsible for professional RFP/RFI responses:
· Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range
· Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date
· Build on banking knowledge and product knowledge to support and deliver excellent:
· Presentations to clients and prospects
· Demonstrations (including the creation of product data used to demo product capability)
· Accountable for developing and implementing mid-long term BSG strategy, control of the approved budget, and motivate and steer the BSG team to deliver BSG support leveraging TEMENOS product and service offerings to maximize compatibility/feasibility towards prospective/current clients
· Leading the team to ensure that TEMENOS product/services offering is introduced and demonstrated with comprehensive coverage on functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements, etc. – to prospective and current customers and partners (both at business and technical level) and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of TEMENOS products and services
· Pro-actively engaging with the Sales team, Marketing, Product Strategy, Development, etc. to optimize and leverage any product/market/sales capabilities and build them into the mid to long-term BSG strategy
· Monitor and track BSG achievements against predetermined regional sales targets and make adjustments in consultation with BSG Director where and when required ensuring the optimum achievement against set targets within the given time and budgeting constraints.
· Motivate and encourage the team by providing guidance, coaching, and counseling (when required)
· Works independently and collaboratively. Ability to provide quality subject matter insights, advice, value proposition, and recommendation to BSG Director and Regional Management team
· Engage in market research to understand prospects’ profiles, current systems, potential future software investments, and strategies. Perform competition analysis with respect to strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, and threats. Understand competitor’s landscape and ascertain strategy and business case to ensure TEMENOS is at the leading edge of the market competition
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company