Product Designer - Acquisition
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Zip, a rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, Australia with a growing presence focused in the US and UK markets (and that's just the start).
We're here to simplify how the world pays for what they need by connecting merchants with consumers and offering them fair and seamless payment solutions, everywhere. We’re also the brains behind Pocketbook, which helps Aussies take control of their money and improve their financial wellbeing.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
This role sits within our Acquisition team who are responsible for creating amazing experiences for our soon-to-be Zip customers! As a Product Designer in this team, you'll use your keen interest in customer behavior to reimagine this highly visible part of our in app customer journey. You should be somebody who likes to explore the 'why' behind crunchy problems by speaking with our users and using data to drive insights and make impactful changes.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple, elegant, and delightful
- Partner with a cross functional team of a PM, engineers and researchers to oversee the user experience product features, from conception to launch
- Run user-interviews and synthesize results into actionable insights; data data data!
- Design for various groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality
- 3+ years working in interaction, product, or communication design
- A curiosity for customer behavior and understanding the drivers behind decisions they make
- Experience running lightweight, lean design experiments
- Ability to turn insights into thoughtful narratives; you love to tell the stories of our users
- Proven track record in driving end-to-end aspects of the design research lifecycle
- A track record of using data to influence and measure your design
- A strong portfolio/case-studies that demonstrate insight driven impact in both product and the organization
Bonus points for
- A degree in behavioral sciences or psychology
- Experience within the payments or credit space
- Previous experience working on customer acquisition projects or product features
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.