Team Lead - Service Delivery Specialist, Trading/Compliance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
About the team:
This is an Operational Team Lead role to join a growing Melbourne based team. You will work as part of FIS Application Managed Service Support team in our Trading and Compliance Segment. FIS develops and hosts software for Trading and Compliance customers and this team investigates issues around the software and ensures timely resolution.
What you will be doing:
- Leading a team of Service Delivery Analysts
- Understanding the trading business and technical environment supporting it
- Participate in Incident Management and Problem Management of client’s application operations
- Interact with functional and technical escalation teams for Incident Management and Problem Management
- Escalate Software Malfunctions and interact with development team
- Improve monitoring, automations for recurring activities
- Assist Application Change team for implementations
What you will have:
- Corporate experience in a back-end application support environment
- Experience in leadership of small teams
- Working understanding of GNU/Linux
- Ability to handle pressure of high-impact production issues
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
What you will get:
- A multi-faceted job with a high degree of responsibility and broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests