Sales Executive II-Client Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works to achieve assigned annual sales quota.
• Manages, plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus.
• Acts as primary liaison between client and FIS and understands client needs including financial expectations and restrictions.
• Develops and executes account plans to ensure continued revenue growth from account base.
• Performs detailed territory review for management (1st Quarter) providing information on assigned client base.
• Demonstrates product and industry knowledge including various solutions, market strategies and competitive intelligence.
• Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools. Garners sales management approval for proposal generation and may not apply discounts to proposals/contracts without obtaining FIS management approval.
• Structures, negotiates and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
• Negotiates terms and conditions of FIS contracts with client and ensures terms are within FIS standards.
• Ensures accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as accurate content and certification of information in EMS (Entity Management System for assigned clients.
• Implements account coverage methodologies that ensure 100% renewal rates of current FIS clients.
• Identifies and reports “at risk” clients and escalates to executive management; prepares, implements and executes “at risk” plan.
• Listens and escalates concerns of customers with regard to current products/services.
• Within client organizations, builds network of both operational and executive C-level users and maintains knowledge of products and services utilized.
• Works directly with Corporate Briefing Team to plan, coordinate and facilitate client meetings at FIS offices and Executive and/or Sales Executive visits and presentations at client on-site facilities.
• Prepares and submits Client Call Report after each client visit.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Good understanding of FIS products and services
• General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
• Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form via presentation in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
• Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
• Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
• Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
• Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with increased latitude for independent judgment. Has an expanded knowledge of financial services industry, products and services and is responsible for medium-sized accounts or has a medium-sized quota/territory. Typically requires five to eight years field sales or client management experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests