Digital Sales Representative
What will you contribute?
Generate revenue by selling software solutions and services to new prospects within assigned territory. This position will focus on the Finastra Lending and/or Mortgage suite of products in both bank and credit union markets that are smaller in asset size. Selling activities will be performed through Digital sales channels.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create and manage a strategic territory plan that includes activities for quota attainment.
- Build and maintain relationship with prospects to communicate strategic plans and status. Engage with management on large opportunities.
- Close business to meet forecast commitments and sales quotas.
- Perform outbound business development & sales activities for an assigned territory to close business and to achieve or exceed assigned bookings/quota objectives.
- Analyse financial position and challenges of clients to determine sales approach.
- Maintain sales forecasting data in sales reporting system.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure prompt, accurate, and professional delivery of sales, marketing, and proposal materials to prospects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry/professional individuals and organizations.
- Participate in user group meetings and trade shows as needed.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services.
- Participate in training programs as directed by manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of financial institution and/or financial technology experience.
- 2+ years of inbound and/or outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of selling over the phone with a history of exceeding sales goals.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: Consumer Lending, Commercial Lending, Mortgage Lending or Branch Operations.
- Experience working with Finastra products preferred.
- Sales automation tool experience preferred.
- B2B Sales and/or Account Management experience a plus.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to build and grow relationships.
- Strong tenacity and follow-up skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of financial institutions internal operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open