Sales Concierge (Remote, Japan)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
We are building a new sales team in Japan to help us drive our enterprise product Shopify Plus. You will be the first encounter for some of the most exciting Shopify and Shopify Plus merchants coming inbound from our marketing and partner efforts, to deliver an amazing merchant experience and grow our merchants in Japan. The Sales Development Representative is the front line of the Shopify Plus team - we provide the fastest and best first touch possible for all merchants entering our ecosystem. You will also have the exciting opportunity to assist in helping grow the Shopify Plus Sales approach in Japan, as well as being an advocate for the overall objective of increasing awareness for Shopify Plus in the country.
You’ll be working on things like:
- Responding and completing high level qualification from live web chats, contact us pages, content and marketing events as well as many other lead sources used to generate interest in Shopify and Shopify Plus
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through our CRM, Salesforce
- Understanding our Customers unique business goals, needs, and challenges, helping them to determine the value of Shopify Plus for their business
- Connect inquiries to the appropriate members of the Shopify Sales team by conducting high-level qualifying conversations with prospective Shopify Plus merchants
- Collaborating on projects within the team and with other Shopify teams to deliver the highest level of merchant experience
You’ll need to have:
- Native Japanese & English language skills at business level
- Experience in Sales/Sales Development
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and strong work ethic driving the teams and individual goals
- The ability to work in a self-directed manner, navigating through a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Excellent relationship, conversation, and influence skills
- An understanding of customer needs and to meet those individual needs with proper introductions to our Shopify Sales Reps
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Anyone, anywhere, can start a business