Product Designer - Global Web
We are Zip, a rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, Australia with a growing presence focused in the US and UK markets (and that's just the start).
We're here to simplify how the world pays for what they need by connecting merchants with consumers and offering them fair and seamless payment solutions, everywhere. We’re also the brains behind Pocketbook, which helps Aussies take control of their money and improve their financial wellbeing.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
This role sits within our Global Web team who are responsible for creating one global Zip look and feel across our global websites! As a Product Designer in this team, you'll get the chance to reimagine our customer journey and work with a talented team of engineers, product managers and creatives. This role will suit an end to end designer who likes to explore the 'why' behind behind problems while also creating polished UIs and helping us perfect our design systems. You should also be somebody who loves to work with all different cultures and backgrounds, as this role will collab with our global Zipsters.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple, elegant, and delightful
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into products useful and valuable for our millions of users
- Run user-interviews and synthesize results into actionable insights; we're all about that data
- Design for various groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Contribute to the continual growth of our design system
- 3+ years working in interaction, product, or communication design
- Experience running lightweight, lean design experiments
- Ability to turn insights into thoughtful narratives; you love to tell the stories of our users
- Proven track record in driving end-to-end aspects of the design research lifecycle
- Experience working with and contributing to large-scale design systems
- Experience working with EDMs
- A strong portfolio/case-studies that demonstrate your skills across both UX and UI
Bonus points for
- Experience working on global web and app products
- Past experience working in the payments or credit space
- Experience designing high-fidelity campaign drivers across multiple channels eg. in-app tiles, website, EDMs etc.
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.