Head of Presales APMEA (Banking Solutions)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Master of International Business Management
Travel Percentage :
50 - 75%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
- The Head of Pre-sales APMEA will be part of a global and regional teams of industry focused consultants and manage a team of 5 to 6 Pre-sales Manager which will work across customer and prospect base to leverage the capabilities to deliver transformational business outcomes to customers in APMEA
- To do this you are expected to have a deep understanding of the business processes of financial institutions and be able to position the value of Banking Solutions offerings (product and services) to help address those needs. As such this role requires this individual to lead external engagement and work collaboratively and closely with the sales, marketing, solutions management and services teams to be successful.
- Will rely on your technical know-how and ability to take customers on a journey by delivering impactful product demos, POCs, or compelling storytelling backed up by deep Banking solutions experience
- An important focus of this role will be to build, develop/mentor and lead a high performing team of Pre-Sales Managers
- You are a skilled, dynamic and determined individual who is process driven with strong attention to detail. You have impressive interpersonal skills that allow you to develop long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues. You are also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to adapt and improve our business processes.
- The successful candidate will effectively influence the strategic investments and roadmaps to drive innovation and improve our customer experience with a focus on understanding the industry trends and opportunities.
- You will work in close partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to improve process, policy, systems, tooling and knowledge.
- You will play a crucial role in the business development process and will work closely with the sales team in managing work orders and scheduling priorities.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand the requirements for each customer opportunity to ensure that support is both effective and timely.
- In partnership with the sales team manage the sales pipeline through to contract close ensuring that the deal is successfully handed over to our post-sales teams.
- Define and maintain quality standards for all intelligence data and customer provided reports via implementation of KPI’s.
- Build networks and relationships with customers, formalising the relationships to improve market knowledge.
- Develop market insights, competitive intelligence and product licensing demographics as key enablers for the business.
What you bring
- Strong domain knowledge in Banking Solutions with deep experience in either Core banking /or Payments and Digital transformation
- 20+ years experience with extensive business knowledge in the banking space will be a minimum, ideally the candidate would have a mix of direct business exposure within a financial institution and experience either in a consultancy, or technology vendor positioning and selling solutions to those institutions. Strong proven People Management experience
- Deep knowledge of best practice in Banking and Payment processes.
- Passionate about the ability to deliver technology based solutions which can drive real business value.
- Proven track record of establishing senior level business relationships.
- Ability to identify new market opportunities both directly and in conjunction with a direct sales force and business partners.
- A true Team Leader who can lead by example and exercise leadership through credibility and accountability and play a leading role in the development of a significant business in the region and at a global level. Consequently Head of Presales will also be expected to take a leading role in the development of our propositions for the region and globally and work closely with Other Teams to help with road maps and value proposition development.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Proven pre-sales team development and management experience
The following are the competencies required for the role:
- Sales skills
- Product positioning
- Opportunity pursuit
- Domain & market knowledge
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests