This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will you contribute?
The primary role of the DevOps engineer is to deliver & support end to end Azure requirements for Dev and QA environments within prescribed SLA. Be able to execute IaC based provisioning using AzCLI, PowerShell, AzDevOps.
This is an individual contributor role that centers on the management, maintenance & optimization of cloud resources with continuous monitoring, billing and budgeting.
The position is based out of Trivandrum, catering to the global product team for their Cloud needs in Dev and QA.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver end to end Azure requirements for Dev and QA environments within prescribed SLA.
- Execute IaC based provisioning using AzCLI, PowerShell, AzDevOps.
- Automation of cloud services with DevOps tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Manage, maintain & optimize cloud resources and spend. Monitor billing and budgeting.
- Enable product teams on cloud with high-availability, backup n recovery and DR.
- Problem solving (L2) - Platform, OS, Patching and Security.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Azure platform, OS, network, utilization.
- Work in agile methodology and implement DevOps practices.
- Work with Relational DB, Web Technologies, Web Services/XML/Micro services for in-house tools for billing, budgeting.
- Handle software like Apptio/ CloudCheckr/ PowerBI/ App-Dynamics/ New Relic.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive technical experience in a development, design or architecture role, Minimum 1.5+ years of practical experience in Azure cloud IaaS/PaaS engineering/delivery.
- Practiced knowledge and working experience on Azure (or any public) cloud computing environment - Infrastructure, IaC, Security, Networking.
- Good understanding of cloud, resilience, HA, scalable & DR architecture.
- Strong ability to identify and resolve issues (Infra, OS network etc).
- Must be able to learn fast, adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications.
- Skilled in scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash with preferred dev background.
- Knowledge of automation. Tools - AzCLI, Chef, Puppet, Azure DevOps.
- Eye for details for continuous monitoring, resource management, best practices & security.
Good to have:
- Azure Certifications are highly desired; significant hands on experience may be substituted. Ex: Azure Architect certification (Az-900, Az-100/103 etc),
- Linux, Bash, Scripting
- ITIL/ Service Delivery Certification.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open