Partner Solution Engineer, GTM Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Partner Solutions Engineering team is responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our partner ecosystem to help accelerate their knowledge, solution design and integrations with Stripe. This role is responsible for managing all technical partner activities across a specific set of Stripe Partners and will work closely with the Stripe Partner Development Manager to create comprehensive technical business plans for the partnerships, including identifying, incubating and bringing to market service/solution offerings based on Stripe. This individual is responsible for enabling partners on Stripe and supporting the growth of their certified resources worldwide. A Partner Solution Engineer must be an innovator, architect and business consultant, who is capable of creating solution content and enabling the Stripe sales team and partners alike.
- Work with key partners (GSI, regional SIs) to build out their Stripe capabilities and solutions to grow their business and drive indirect Stripe revenue
- Lead technical discussions and solution deep dives with partners on the value Stripe can provide to their clients
- Engage with Chief Technical Officers, engineering leads, and other technical leads at key partners to share technology roadmaps, demonstrate the latest innovations, and define a solution strategy to expand the partnership revenue
- Plan and participate in quarterly business reviews
- Provide oversight, guidance, and assistance during the partners sales process to ensure mutual success in joint opportunities.
- Educate the Stripe sales team on key partner solutions and capabilities.
- Serve as an advocate for key partners within specific sales regions and identify areas for sales partnership
- Develop and execute enablement plans for partners
- Influence product direction and priorities
- Create technical content (ref architecture, demos, etc.) to show partners how to implement specific use cases or best practices
- Help improve Stripe’s products, working with product teams to address customer feedback, or if necessary, getting your hands dirty and building solutions yourself
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of experience, solid business consulting experience with a strong technical generalist background
- Experience working with customers and/or partners in a customer facing solution development role.
- Experience with scoping, defining and building solutions with large enterprise customers
- Experience in taking an end-end business process and designing the appropriate API integrations for desired business value outcomes
- An empathetic, collaborative, communicative, and consultative work style
- Experience supporting large enterprise customers
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Intellectual curiosity, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to think on your feet and dive into helping our users and partners with their technical issues
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both from a product feature and API architecture perspective
- Ability to travel
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.