Product Development Senior Specialist
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product Development Senior SpecialistOverview
• Acts as an incubation phase for the creation of new products
• Roles in this family focus on product development/management; that lead the definition and delivery of a new products and enhancements as a product manager in Mastercard Payment Gateway team to meet current and future business needs (eg, consumer, merchants, banks, governments, issuers)
• Core Areas (Acquiring, Gateways, Product Development, Alternate Payment Methods)
• Generates new and innovative product solutions that support organizational or product/segment strategy
• Owns the definition and delivery of strategic initiatives that articulate the product requirements and technical solutions required to enable this critical capability and change how commerce occurs online.
• Identifies and consolidates development needs from product management teams and regional stakeholders
• Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish product development directives and initiatives
• Performs assigned tasks in the product development life cycle, monitors project roadmaps for specific development projects and supports budget management
• Participates in development of functional specifications/requirements specific products, pilot product launches and in business awareness sessions/trainings
• Provides functional information to technical developers on translating product requirements into technical specifications
• Monitors the efficiency of development and implementation processes, and contributes to continuous improvement efforts
All about you
• Has in-depth knowledge of the payment domain, acquiring & gateway business, alternative payment channels
• Has strong background in product management with ability to identify innovative product features by drawing insights from competitor market data
• Experience executing on product features and enhancements and gaining awareness of underlying platform capabilities and limitations
• Has an understanding of underlying platform capabilities and limitations by executing on features and enhancements
• Brings about holistic product design mindset with an empathetic understanding of user journey.
• Is able to document product functionalities well to enable implementation efficiently.
• Has good inter-personal skills and communication skills
• Has experience in working in an Agile development environment, SAFe expertise as a big plus
• Has the right attitude to be a team player and managing multiple stakeholders
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities